Borrow Business Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Business Analyst– Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
SUMMARY OF ROLE/JOB DESCRIPTION –
As we embark on the journey to build unsecured lending business ground up, we are seeking an experienced, very organised Business Analyst to lead the lending domain analysis and contribute to building the lending platform and then scaling the platform globally
Our ideal new team member is an expert in building products by working with cross functional team/s underpinned by strong business analysis, technical, product delivery, stakeholder management and influencing skills
As a Business Analyst, you will contribute to the success of building a best-in-class, digital lending platform and scale the product to multiple geographies . In this role you will be a key player within the Borrowing Tribe and have the opportunity to help define and build a lending product/s ground up.
You will use creative problem solving and analytical skills to design products on Borrowing platform that accomplish our goal of launching multiple lending propositions
- Contribute to all areas of product life cycle: Analyse, Design, Develop, Test, and Maintain our borrowing products.
- Lead the work of gathering requirements from within the product team and other stakeholders such as Credit Risk, Operations, Compliance, Customer experience teams etc..
- Work very closely with engineering team/s to clarify requirements and coordinate with relevant dependent squads and provide required information for squads to complete the development
- Work closely with UX design teams to ensure the designs meets product requirements
- Assist Product Manager in maintaining Product Backlog via Jira User stories with acceptance criteria and other required details.
- Assist with backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint prioritisation and run agile ceremonies
- Contribute to planning, prioritising and estimating of the work together with the squad
- Partnering closely with colleagues across Compliance, Legal, UX, Engineering, Risk functions and others to implement effective solutions
- Accountable to define comprehensive functional test cases including exception scenarios to ensure the product that is being shipped meets product outcomes
- Experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and data mapping
- Lending domain expertise
- Good understanding of APIs and micro services architecture
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Understanding of data driven development and data analytics
- Clear documentation of business requirements and E2E test scenarios
- Expert in agile ways of working (preferably Scrum framework)
- Expert in using Confluence and Jira tools
- Ability to take decisions and prioritise
- Good MS Excel skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.