ServiceNow Application Support Engineer - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
- Support and aid in the day to day management of our Production instance of ServiceNow
- Install/upgrade/manage APIs for the various systems that interact with ServiceNow
- Knowledge of improving performance and configuration by utilizing ServiceNow best practices
- Work closely with Product owners, Developers and Support teams for Critical applications
- Troubleshoot complex code issues and suggest or provide solutions
- Automate, monitor and maintenance of systems in a distributed, enterprise environment
- Ensure environment performance, reliability and availability
- Exploring new technologies to optimize the delivery and reliability of automation
- Interfacing with internal customers, inputting into technical solutions, advising on best practice and validating new implementations
- Developing and promoting standard operating procedures and creating processes and tooling for operation efficiency
- Provide rota’d off hours support as part of the team on-call rotation
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a production / application Support or Automation\Engineering role
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform; ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is preferred
- Experience of production management monitoring tools – e.g. Splunk, Grafana, APICA, etc.
- Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Able to prioritize and manage workload and communicate issues clearly
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the work you do – taking accountability for the accuracy and completeness of assigned work and results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, balancing competing priorities/tasks
- Ability to learn new technologies or technology concepts quickly
- Demonstrates a client-focused and team-oriented mindset – able to work effectively in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Strong improvement mindset
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.