CB - International Onboarding Specialist - Associate - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Commercial Bank Implementations (CBI), within the Commercial Bank Client Onboarding organization, is seeking a driven, proactive, and intellectually curious individual to partner with senior leaders to implement financial solutions that complement the business strategy of Commercial Banking clients.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
- Identify, implement, and lead innovative, complex, large-scale client onboarding solutions focused on end-to-end ownership of the client experience
- Provide subject matter expertise for implementations, products and services, and training requirements to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead collaborative dialogue with the client, sales team, and subject matter experts to develop an implementations project plan tailored to the complex and dynamic needs of multi-entity, multi-jurisdiction clients
- Manage client relationships and partner with the sales team to present and communicate to clients Leverage technology and promote digital adoption to exceed client expectations
- Maintain controls agenda to ensure policies and procedures serve the client and protect the Firm
- Advanced experience of client consulting or financial services
- Strong business acumen combined with demonstrated experience structuring and managing projects
- Previous experience adapting to a fast-paced, changing, dynamic, client-facing work environment while driving results
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication, and partnership skills
- Ability to anticipate, analyze, and synthesize data and provide holistic insights through effective story telling
- Passion for learning new operating models, technologies, and industry trends
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical client consulting experience with transmissions and ERPs (technical roles)
- BA/BS degree