Customer Outcomes Associate
Job Type: Full time
Customer Outcomes Associate, Nutmeg, Chase
Who are Nutmug? Nutmeg is a J.P. Morgan company offering investments and digital wealth management services to consumers, complementing Chase’s digital bank in the UK. Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there! We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Do you have knowledge of retail wealth management products? Are you looking for a rare and exciting opportunity? Do you have experience with customer outcomes testing or Quality Assurance?
As a Customer Outcomes Associate in our Service Delivery team, you will complete manual customer outcomes testing in order to determine whether good outcomes have been achieved for customers across a variety of products and channels. As a Customer Outcomes Associate you will work closely with the wider business to action plan around improvements.
- Completing in-depth analysis of interactions in order to make a judgement call around whether “good” outcomes have been achieved
- Understanding end user needs and influence the product maintenance and development.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of reports
- Evaluating conduct risks and opportunities for improvement
- Partnering with our Operations and Product teams to influence change
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Ability to manage own workload and deliverables.
- Skilled in simplifying complex findings
- Strong problem solving aptitude and idea generation, with the ability to go from conceptualization to execution
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to forge meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to adapt approach for different audiences
- Effective organisational and project management skills