JPM Payments - eCommerce Sales (China Sub MNC PSM) - Executive Director - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity to join the J.P. Morgan Payments EMEA Multi National Corporates team in London as an Executive Director Payments Sales Manager to support our sales and service initiatives for a portfolio of large corporations which have subsidiaries operating in EMEA but are Head Quartered in China.
* Sales of the entire Payments product suite/solution, including core cash clearing, liquidity management and foreign exchange solutions.
* Proactive identification, solicitation and acquisition of new names with a focus on delivering new business revenue.
* Understand industry/client segment-unique challenges and requirements, work with various areas of the firm, to design and provide TS solutions.
* Partnership with Banker (HQ, regional bankers and PSM) in key account planning, including setting and implementing the account strategies.
* Drive the profitability growth of the segment covered.
* Build successful relationships with internal lines of businesses across geographies to maximize revenue growth with target clients.
* Work with the HQ/Regional team in preparation and submission of global/regional RFPs.
* Lead, coordinate and assist various TS functions, including Product, Technologies, Implementation, Operation, Client Account Management and Solution Center, to deliver solutions, implement and provide services.
* Timely communication with HQ bankers and Regional bankers / PSMs, including completion of client call reports.
* Support the Bankers in client on-boarding from Payments product aspects.
* Timely completion of Product KYC compliance requirements.
* Senior sales management with proven track record in leadership roles in Payments
* Strong knowledge of Multinationals and Local Corporate Chinese clients operating in EMEA
* Deep Payments product/solution set knowledge relevant to the market and demonstrated track record of success
* Ability to manage client risk dynamics and drive team to manage risks, work with internal partners and clients to implement balanced risk/reward relationship
* Exposure to various functions including sales, client service, operations preferred
* Able to demonstrate extensive relevant experience in local / regional / global cash and liquidity management sales with successful track record in managing complex client relationships
* Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization, work under pressure and to tight time frames
* Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
* Effective collaboration, relationship-building and interpersonal skills, preferably demonstrated in a client-facing role
* Self-starter with positive attitude, strong work ethics and sense of team work
* As this role will be interacting with clients domiciled in China and their subsidiaries in EMEA,, fluency in mandarin is preferred but not a prerequisite for this role.
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.