Infrastructure Portfolio Manager - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
Infrastructure Portfolio Manager
Securities Services Technology Transformation team manages the project executions for mandated Technology Programs for over 200 applications. These projects include Modernization, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Risk and Control technology programs. Major initiatives include:
- Modernization – facilitate Application Development teams and the various infrastructure groups to optimize and modernize the way we design, manage and operate our applications.
- North America Data Center Migration - a multi-year program to uplift technology and to consolidate data center footprint from the existing 13 sites to 4 new strategic sites.
- Infrastructure Management – provide planning and execution support on all aspects of technology infrastructure requirements. This entails infrastructure optimization, cost and project tracking on hardware and software upgrades.
- Risk and Control – a portfolio of projects and metrics to manage technology operational risks and control. Measures of performance include key risk indicators (KRI) on cybersecurity, vulnerability, recovery, resiliency, and capacity etc.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Must Have:
- 3 to 8+ years of infrastructure management experience
- 3 to 5+ years of PM experience within technology organization
- Hands on project and program management experience
- Experience in infrastructure planning and understanding of associated financial costs
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
- Strong in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
- Hands on experience with infrastructure planning and demand pipeline
- Ability to drive an initiative in a complex cross platform environment
- Experience and know how to navigate the internal infrastructure organizations to ensure delivery
- Creative problem solving skills and keen on improving and/or automating the infrastructure procurement process to minimize manual processes
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices, and JPMorgan Chase & Co. policies
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
- Experience in Data Center migrations advantageous
- Must have experience in infrastructure planning and understanding of associated financial costs
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch, and deliver infrastructure components for multiple IT projects on time and within budget
- Ability to articulate a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
- Knowledge of Cloud based applications and FinOps model
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.