Securities Services, Fusion, Head of MetaData Product - Executive Director
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
The Data Solutions organization within the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB)'s Securities Services group is a newly formed business offering best-in-class data solutions for our institutional clients. Our mission is to deliver a next generation data ecosystem supporting all client data needs across the investment lifecycle.
As a Program Manager for Fusion Data Management and Fusion Client Product Delivery you will be responsible for driving the implementation of solutions across all the teams contributing to Product Delivery. This is a highly visible position that requires exceptional project management, organizational and relationship management skills. You'll work closely with Product, Client Solutions, Go to Market and Technology leadership across Data Solutions and Securities Services to ensure alignment on objectives, scoping, budgeting, dependencies and roadmap planning. Your initial focus in Data Management Program Management will include Foundational and External Content, Portal and API, MetaData Services and Reporting.
- Drive project deliverables; design, develop and establish key reporting standards; consistently follow up on requests, tasks and assignments
- Define project scope and identify and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage engagement and integration of Fusion Product with Securities Services and Firm wide functional utilities including CRM, Billing and Client Services products
- Own, deliver and execute tasks in a timely manner, manage and meet deadlines; effectively prioritize workload across the team and keep others informed of progress
- Review all major/non-incremental releases including assessing potential client and cross-product impact.
- Identify potential risks, issues and dependencies and the path to mitigation or resolution
- Take initiative in proposing solutions and "thinking outside of the box"; consider impact across business; collect information proactively and re-evaluate solutions
- Make results of own analysis understandable, enabling others to accept and buy-in to conclusions
- Demonstrate a commitment to acquiring new knowledge and skills; seek to continuously improve standards of work, address opportunities for development
Skills and qualifications
- Hands on experience in project and program management across multiple delivery teams
- A strong understanding of financial control, budget management, risk management and operations
- Expertise in working in partnership global teams throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Experience with JIRA, particularly for mapping user stories, program roadmaps and reporting
- Self-starter able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven
- Experience with one or more of the Data Management products outlined in ‘Initial focus’
- Fortitude to persevere when confonted with difficult challenges
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with ability to objectively prioritize
- Clear, concise and confident written and oral communication