Lead Java Software Engineer
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Serve as an emerging member of Cap Table within CIB Digital Private Markets, an agile team which aim to design and deliver market-leading technology products in a secure and scalable way.
We have an opportunity to impact your career and provide an adventure where you can push the limits of what's possible.
As a Lead Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase, you are an integral part of an agile team that works to enhance, build, and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As a core technical contributor, you are responsible for conducting critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas within various business functions in support of the firm’s business objectives.
The Global Shares acquisition was announced on March 15, 2022, the project is centred around an exciting, large-scale corporate integration. Global Shares is a leading cloud-based provider of share plan management software, which has an expansive client base of over 600 corporate clients and nearly $200 billion in assets under administration across 650,000 corporate employee participants.
- Design technology solutions on different scales
- Develop and unit test software application modules using disciplined software development processes (Agile).
- Be involved in requirements gathering and business analysis tasks.
- Co-ordinate systems integration test with other teams.
- Mentor/coach junior engineers.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 10+ year’s overall application development experience using Java, GraphQL, Oracle
- 5+ years’ experience building cloud native or cloud ready applications using cloud solutions such as AWS
- Knowledge of software architecture, design, TDD/DDD, cloud computing and data structures
- Understanding of source control and experience working with tools such as Bitbucket, GitHub, Git
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field of study
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Experience working with product organization
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience using Microservice architecture
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes