CIB - Fund Servicing Analyst Implementations Team Edin - Analyst
Job Type: Full time
The Edinburgh Fund Accounting Implementation Team is a component of Global Fund Services Operations, supporting our UK and Luxembourg business.
The team participate in the on-boarding of new clients and incremental business (new business from existing clients) to our accounting platform for Institutional and Retail Clients. This includes new fund and share class launches as well as fund transactional events (e.g. Fund Mergers, in specie activity).
The team also support Operational initiatives including technology testing & enhancements.
Fund Servicing Analyst - responsible for updating internal NAV Distribution platform for fund / share class activities ensuring timely & accurate set-up and the processing of fund transactional events such as Transitions, Mergers & or Redemption In Kinds on our accounting platform.
Key Responsibilities of the role
Be a primary point of contact for our Implementation activity across all Fund Ranges for multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
- Processing of Fund Events e.g. Mergers and In-Kinds, on JPM Accounting platform.
- Represent JPM across service and change discussions for Fund Accounting.
- Work closely and partner with internal partners including OSD, Client Services, Product and NAV Production Teams.
Take full responsibility for adherence to all SLAs, departmental procedures, policies, checkpoints and controls.
- Participate and contribute to strategic operational initiatives and enhancements.
- Awareness of and adherence to regulatory requirements for Fund Accounting.
Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
Approaches change with a positive attitude.
A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently.
Investigate opportunities for self-development and improving knowledge of the business in order to improve skills and deliver maximum service levels.
Able to work effectively across cultures and take advantage of time zones to deliver more effectively to the client.
Strong collaborative skills.
Flexible and willing to stretch.
Attention to detail.
- LOB and Product Knowledge .
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.