CIB - NAV OPS Edin - Fund Servicing Analyst
Job Type: Full time
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK – FUND ACCOUNTING - ANALYST
Fund Services Operations
J.P. Morgan Fund Services Operations provides services including Fund Accounting, Fund Oversight, Fund Administration, Investment Operations and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension funds. The Edinburgh Operations team provides services across Fund Accounting and Investment Accounting Funds on a daily, weekly and monthly basis across multi-site client base. Fund types range from, but are not limited to Unit Trusts, OEICS, Multi Manager, SICAVs and Life & Pension Funds.
Key Responsibilities of the Edinburgh Fund Oversight Team
- Final sign off and release of fund prices to the market across around 8,000 share classes (price deliveries per day).
- Focusing on price movements, high risk transactions and events identified through a detailed knowledge/experience of the 1,500 daily funds to ensure accurate share price reporting.
- Timely, detailed and accurate delivery across fund ranges valuing on hourly slot basis across 30+ clients.
- Pre & post NAV release reviews at asset, fund and share class level to identify potential errors where performance is measured by clients / regulators and internally.
- Work directly with Global Utilities in valuation cycle but also in terms of model change and productivity / efficiency drives.
- Drive key metrics against timeliness & accuracy of delivery for clients and provide MI information to senior management / client service partners.
- Analytical skills
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Effective team player
- Flexibility and ability to manage change with conflicting priorities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Evidence of organizational and time management skills
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Effective communicator across all levels
- Previous experience in a NAV Operations environment
- IAQ Qualification (or working towards)
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel (Intermediate to Expert level), Word and PowerPoint