Digital Document Services – Global Product Manager – Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Digital Document Services – Global Product Manager – Vice PresidentPrimary Location: London / Glasgow, UK
JPMorgan Chase is one of the oldest financial institutions - with a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion.
- We have a presence in over 100 markets and have over 250,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
Who are we : DDS – Digital Document Services
DDS team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships, and for building digital products – that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team consists of product managers, designers, developers and business representatives. The team is thoughtful in balancing due diligence with speed to market and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients.
Why join us
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it’s a cliché that banks will have to embrace technologyand innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We have already bought into this and are committed to show that we can do it and are looking for others to join.
This leader will implement a common operating model for the end-to-end lifecycle of client documentation across the Wholesale franchise inclusive of people, process, and technology, while continuing to support our business partners/multiple constituents and to meet all regulatory requirements/demand in a controlled fashion. The Digital Document Services organization is a global team and supports the Americas, Europe (including Middle East & Africa) and Asia regions.
J.P. Morgan Digital Document Services Product Management is seeking a talented candidate to lead and drive product strategy across multiple Lines of Business & sub LOBs globally, including CIB, CB, AWM, Payments, Markets, Security Services, Legal, Merchant services etc. As a DDS product manager responsible to manage intake and prioritization, you will not only be liaising with the LOBs, but with engineering / technology & Services / operations within DDS.
The successful candidate for this role is a leader who can think as the client to drive a metrics based approach towards product strategy in a dynamic environment. We are looking for a strategic, results-oriented leader who can use their customer insight to guide the organization to new opportunities and drive adoption globally. Our ideal candidate is a structured, highly-organized individual with exceptional communication skills and the flexibility to adapt plans for changing realities. Must have an advanced ability to communicate across multiple teams with strong influencing and relationship skills.
- Responsible for product strategy and roadmap prioritization with solutions that meet client needs
- Ability to define product value propositions and execute marketing plans across multiple platforms globally
- Champion product initiatives through direct client feedback and market insight in order to influence decision makers
- Lead cross-organizational programs and teams from inception to delivery
- Deliver tactical and strategic solutions to enhance customer experience & deliver efficiency
- Demonstrate superior judgment to mitigate risk; foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and creative solutions are identified
- Gather and consolidate client feedback, user research, and system data needed to support new product integration
- Design and manage client-facing initiatives, focusing on communications plan, execution strategy, program tracking and reporting, issue resolution and on-time delivery
- Identify program-level dependencies, resourcing gaps, key issues and present recommendations for resolution
- Define process improvements and deliver product capabilities that improve client experience and deliver value to the firm
- Communicate effectively to all levels of stakeholders including senior management
- Minimum BS or equivalent level of education/experience required
- Previous experience in product or product-related functions, including product development and marketing
- Self-starter who is able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results driven
- Strong experience in delivering end to end global and regional solutions.
- Passion for online technology and knowledge of industry structure, trends and influential companies
- High level of creativity, ability to think ‘outside the box’ & Comfortable with, and an advocate for, ongoing change
- Comfortable working in a matrix management organization structure
- Excessive attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Highly collaborative working style, able to integrate product view into cross functional teams and drive teams to a successful delivery
- Possesses knowledge of cash management, securities, and other Treasury Services, particularly for wholesale client and product base, is desirable. This may include commercial banking, treasury, and/or investment banking activities.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills. Ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Working knowledge of self-service applications and a clear understanding of Key Infrastructure
- Exceptional written, presentation and verbal communications skills