LE Regulatory Requirements Management Technical Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our Information Security professionals are passionate about information security and control solutions for computing environments. J.P. Morgan Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) is looking for a Technical Analyst to join the CTC Legal Entity Regulatory Requirements Management team in the U.K.
As part of the Legal Entity Regulatory Requirements Management team, you will support the CTC team in the automation of firmwide legal entity requirements into the CTC tooling ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have a development background with excellent business analysis and project management skills, as you will be taking regulatory requirements, working out how they fit within the tooling ecosystem, working with application development teams to define and prioritize required changes, and track to completion within tight deadlines. You may even occasionally be hands on with data and code to prototype features or accelerate development.
This role provides a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of automating how applications owners within J.P. Morgan ensure their applications are compliant with legal entity requirements globally – including emerging requirements such as cloud, privacy, and data storage – to enable the application modernization journey with the least amount of friction.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including the below:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
- A team player with a positive and proactive attitude; ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Technical background to get into the detail of data formats and API linkage between applications, discuss requirements in technical detail with application development teams, understand whether estimates are realistic, and occasionally be hands on with code (eg Qlik Sense)
- Business analysis experience with an eye for detail, to take requirements across legal entities, rationalize them, determine how data can meet the requirements, and create specific requirements for development teams
- Project management experience to track changes across multiple applications to completion, determine critical path tasks and aid in prioritisation, and to identify and mitigate risks and issues early
- Direct experience as an application owner who has navigated the process of making their application compliant with global regulatory requirements would be beneficial