CIB Post Trade Project Manager Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Post Trade Control Governance and Efficiency team is responsible for creating the appropriate control governance environment to protect the operational risk of running our business while working with critical stakeholders to develop value-added innovation solutions to make our processes more efficient.
With a focus on data, control, and risk aversion the team is responsible for the monitoring and analysis of the current processes, the design, pitch and implementation of improvements projects both tactical and strategic.
In this role you will be facing different challenges such as:
- Out of the box thinking to help resolve complex problem statements from our many stakeholders.
- Analyze carefully large pieces of data to help make data-driven decisions and propose impactful solutions.
- Develop a solid partnership with key stakeholder, finding ways to collaborate together .
And these are some of the activities you will be responsible for:.
- Project management of different type of initiatives
- Identify and assess opportunities to enhance processes and technology gaps
- Design and implement tactical and strategic solutions to improve the control environment
- Share status updates of your projects with senior management (meetings, one-pagers, etc.)..
- Create your own relationship with the different teams that you interact with, partner with them on a day to day basis to perform more efficiently
- Escalate challenges and issues in a timely manner.
What do we ask for this position?
- Relevant experience in related functions or businesses (desirable).
- Effective Communicator
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently as well as in group (s)
- Risk and Control mindset
- Project Management & Business Analysis skills
- Strong work ethic, creative, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Solid sense of accountability and ownership .
- Ability to understand system/data flows and derive business insights
- Knowledge of intelligent automation tools (desirable)
- People´s management skills (desirable)
We foster a culture of innovation and digital acceleration. As part of the team you will have the opportunity to learn and utilize the most recent intelligent automation tools such as Alteryx, UiPath and tableau to enable citizen led development capacities that will help on the reduction of manual processes, increase the human capital capacity and improve our control environment. We also work in close partnership with our technology and operations colleagues to learn their processes, understand the roadblocks and implement long term solutions.