Scheduling Analyst, Chase UK
Job Type: Full time
The Planning team is part of Customer Operations within International Consumer Banking and provides workforce products, technologies, scheduling, forecasting and real time support for Chase UK Contact Centre Operations.
As a Scheduling Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring schedules are segmented to provide coverage across all relevant work-types within the various functions whilst planning all off phone activity and subsequently monitor effectiveness of schedules.
- Short to medium term planning aligning hours and work types to demand
- Ensure all Specialists schedules are aligned to the various work-types undertaken within a prescribed function
- Follow trends to ensure schedules are effective in meeting demand requirements providing recommendations to manager for change if not
- Ensure all off-phone time is planned, updated and optimised wherever possible
- Facilitation of advance status updates with the function stakeholders
- Ensure that all live week activity is locked down and passed effectively to our Real Time team up to a week in advance
- Troubleshooting for business interruption and escalation as appropriate
- Knowledge of Call Centre Operations and Contact Centre Metrics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strength problem solving and thinking outside the box
- Highly detail oriented with an ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously,
- Must be flexible with work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Comfortable with a fluid business environment, changing job priorities, and working with people at a variety of levels internally and externally with the ability to work independently and/or in a group
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with collaboration, communication, and presentation skills preferred
- Exposure to WFM systems such as Aspect, Telephony platform and back office Contact Centre systems
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems.