Executive Director Product Management
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a leader and domain expert in the Service Now product team, you will drive the strategy and implementation of services in one or more areas within IT, employee, and/or customer workflows on the ServiceNow platform. You will deliver business value through collaborative partnerships with customers across the firm, our product line teams and Global Technology, as well as industry experts. You will lead Agile product teams that will deliver enterprise product services and capabilities, aligned to our standards, objectives and product vision. You will build and manage key relationships in the Chief Technology Office and across the firm, and empower high performing, self-directed teams to deliver successfully.
You are a thought leader who will establish and lead product vision, strategy and roadmaps. You will manage the roadmap – refine and iterate features based on business objectives, customer research, and analytics, as well as manage, prioritize, and refine product backlog items to drive value. You will lead workstreams with cross-functional partners on prioritization and development of product features, leveraging data to support decision-making and evolution of the roadmap. You will ensure product business metrics, including OKRs, are set and reflected in the roadmap. In addition, you will be accountable for proactively managing and ensuring adherence to the firm’s security controls, policies, and procedures. You will balance a drive for outcomes with a controlled risk mindset to achieve results.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Develop and maintain integrated product roadmaps based on business priorities and customer feedback, while ensuring the stability and security of our ecosystem
- Build partnerships within the Chief Technology Office, Global Technology, and across the firm, to successfully deliver business outcomes
- Understand the business problems and opportunities that our product line can resolve and transform; provide solutions that favor out-of-box functionality vs. customization
- Lead Agile product teams in fostering a product mindset, while motivating and inspiring the team
- Work closely with customers/stakeholders to define epics and user stories with sufficient detail and acceptance criteria to ensure successful delivery of product capabilities, features, and agreed-upon outcomes
- Use data and metrics to assess product performance against business objectives
- Work collaboratively with Product and Platform Leads to ensure roadmaps strike the right balance between business delivery, technology enablement and operations work
- Leverage external networks, training/education, and vendor/industry experts, to inform our strategic direction
- Manage the end-to-end product performance, including financial, risk, operations and business performance
- Lead by example and build a culture of integrity, collaboration, and fun that values our people and the impact we make to the firm
- Define the operational state of product features and validation criteria (Key Performance Indicators or KPIs) to ensure successful delivery and achievement of business outcomes.
- 7+ years of experience in digital product delivery, optimally within the ServiceNow platform
- 5+ years managing/leading global teams, comprised of team members at varying levels and agile maturity
- Ability to influence with storytelling, organizational skills, and attention to detail, at all levels of the organization and across a broad variety of job functions
- Energized by the opportunity to manage/oversee multiple initiatives and operate in a fluid environment
- Understanding of design thinking techniques (Persona’s, Journey Maps, Business Model Canvas etc.)
- Certifications or Trainings associated with ServiceNow capabilities, ServiceNow Administrator and/or Implementation Specialist in one or more modules (ITSM, ITOM, CSM, ITBM, HR)
- Expert level experience with Service Portal, Request Catalog and Automations across the ServiceNow platform
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including creative problem solving, effective written and verbal communications, and planned and organized coordination of cross functional teams
- Acute attention to detail and quality; driven with the ability to self-manage
- Successful track record in strategic planning and bringing products ‘to market’
- Demonstrable experience in creating and socializing roadmaps, milestones and scoping/estimation methods.
- Demonstrable experience creating Story Maps and user stories
- Experienced in leading projects following Agile or Scaled Agile methodologies
- Experienced in working with a global team and organization