Marketing Delivery Manager - Web & Email
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Marketing Delivery Manager (Web & Email) (Associate)
We are seeking an experienced Marketing professional to drive efficient growth across our web and email properties. We are an early-stage business and you will be working in an agile environment within the Growth team, working alongside teams such as marketing, data analytics, CX and design, with plenty of opportunities to build your skills, drive key initiatives and make an impact.
Culture is important to us, and we are looking for people who are naturally curious, honest and passionate, who want to expand their skills in an exciting new venture. This position provides a unique opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment within the firm. We work in a hyper-collaborative way in which we value and expect the following behaviours:
- Put customers first
- Value common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Make decisions quickly and move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Succeed and fail together as a team
- Works closely with Marketing and CX Tribe colleagues to deliver web solutions for marketing channels and campaigns, supporting the launch of new products/services and managing other stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure website content is optimised for search engines and follows on-site SEO best practices and link building best practices.
- Actively supports the Website PD on the delivery of cross-quarter strategic initiatives on the website
- Owns the monitoring, reporting and optimisation of live web pages to ensure relevancy and continue to drive value for our KPIs and reporting against success metrics
- Collaborate with Controls, Legal and Compliance colleagues to ensure content and features on the website are adhere to regulations and guidance.
- Supports the Website PD with quarterly planning and requirements gathering
- Contribute to planning and test ideation/continuous optimisation of customer lifecycle communications
- Experience and understanding of Web, Email Marketing and SEO is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Agile
- Ability to build relationships and influence across a matrixed organization
- Prior experience liaising with related functions, including regulatory and compliance and, SMEs and publishing.
- An understanding of customer journeys and has tangible experience in designing solutions with the end-to-end in mind
- Strong project management and editorial skills – able to manage multiple priorities, communicate progress and effectively track deliverables to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Open minded, respectful, collaborative and supportive of Chase's diverse and inclusive culture
- Proven team player with strong influencing and presentation skills