Digital Application Owner (London)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Digital Application Owner - Chase UK
Line of business description
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase - to revolutionize mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. We deliver a wide range of projects across multiple product areas, supporting product, marketing and operations to resolve complex problems and enable delivery in cross-functional full stack development teams. Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, hungry individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Our organization is looking to expand our businesses into different markets. As such, we are looking for commercially focused, customer–oriented and technically competent individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something from the ground up with us. We are seeking to extend our team with Digital Application Owners working across our Product and Technology functions.
We are looking for a candidate who can flex from being strategic to tactical, and from being creative to pragmatic and analytical. To join our team, you will need to have an interest in application ownership for digital products and SaaS as well as a desire for learning how technology operates.
You will be part of the Project Management and Execution (PME) team, with the following responsibilities:
- Source context and information from the Technology Teams and software vendors to execute the software onboarding process.
- Partner with our product and operations teams to ensure technology governance meets the needs of the business.
- Act as a subject matter expert. Maintaining knowledge of software onboarding process, and company procedures as well as any changes to the standards.
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the firm to agree priority and resolve issues, risks and areas of contention.
- Collaborate with Technology Owners and Internal Governance to identify areas of software onboarding risk, share pertinent information and problem solve.
- Familiarity with Cloud Architecture, implementation of digital products, SaaS and DevOps.
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework.
- Clear communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – ability to manage senior stakeholders whilst dealing with competing priorities.
- Highly organized, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Proficient user of Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence) as well as Microsoft packages.
- Possess a can-do, problem solving attitude.
- Prior experience of Application ownership and tools e.g. ServiceNow, is preferable.