Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer (Terraform & Python)
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
As an established DevOps Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of technologists towards creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run.
Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability will help deliver high-quality products. You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a midsized, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
The team are responsible for the Terraform Enterprise platforms that provide IAC functionality to application teams on premise and on the public cloud. As a member on our team, you will contribute to engineering complex workloads on cloud platforms using range of Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Ansible in multiple on-premises and Cloud Environments.
We need your expertise in the following areas:
- End-to-end, development life cycle experience in Java, C#, Python, Golang or equivalent language
- Understanding of cloud, virtualization, and APIs
- Experience delivering solutions on the public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience designing automation for security, availability, and scalability
- Experience with solution architecture/documenting software architectures
Here are just a few of the many benefits we offer:
- Hybrid working within a collaborative and supportive environment
- Communities and Networks to support your career and technical development
- 27 days holiday (Associate and VP level roles) plus public holidays
- Non-contributory pension scheme, Life assurance, Private Medical Care, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and discretionary bonus scheme
Interested? Apply now to hear more information on the role, our flexible benefits and opportunities to join our open, inclusive communities of practice.