Cash Account Management – Account Registry Data Team – Associate
Job Type: Full time
Payments Client Service, Implementation and Operations (PCSIO) is part of the Digital & Platform Services organization in the Corporate & Investment Bank. It provides the following capabilities:
- Operational support to the JPMC Payments businesses including Treasury Services, Commercial Card, Trade Finance and Merchant Services
- Payment hub services for all Firmwide divisions.
- Cross-product cash management, reconciliation and change management services.
PCSIO consists of over 10,000 employees across 60 sites and supports 142,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities domiciled in over 180 countries.
Account Registry Data Team is responsible for ensuring that the account data consisting of 30,000 Statements and 42,000 Ledgers within Cash Account Management and associated applications is maintained to a high standard of conformity, accuracy and overall quality.
The account data is used Firmwide across all businesses, some examples to:
- Support daily Cash Funding and Reconciliation of accounts
- Support daily monitoring of Firm’s Cash Liquidity position
- Support daily Trade Settlement with placement of Cash
- Support generation of reports sent to the Federal Reserve and European Central Bank
We continue to strengthen our management of this account data and drive improvement through building enhanced Data Quality rules and processes, alongside working with Consumers on new requirements around the data.
We are seeking an Associate to report into the Account Registry Data Team Lead [VP] and provide support to define and deliver a multi-year strategic roadmap. The role and responsibilities include:
- Team Management for part of the Team
- Data Analysis to drive process improvement to manage and maintain data quality
- Business Intelligence reporting to both management and data consumers
- Inclusive Leadership - Promotes an inclusive work environment, respects individuals at every level and leverages an agile and flexible leadership style
- Challenge mindset & intellectually curious – agile, inquisitive, diverse, confident to question the status quo, courage to challenge
- Strong stakeholder management and communicates effectively and able to influence multiple audiences (firmwide, regional, LoB, location)
- Strong data centric and problem solving mindset prepared to puzzle-solve and design innovative solutions
- Promotes partnership, encourages collaboration, information sharing and discussion to break down silos
- Proactive in putting forward ideas and bringing forward innovative (and inspiring) solutions to complex problems
- Passion for continual service improvement: creates environments to identify and solution efficiencies in business processes
- Builds a strong control framework and operates within that framework to ensure successful delivery of all our regulatory requirements.
- Identifying, monitoring and managing through metrics that matter
- Understanding of the fundamentals of data analysis
- Understanding of the software delivery life cycle and best practices including Agile methodology
- Demonstrate evidence of documentation and design of process/data flows
- Demonstrate examples of data profiling and data story telling