International Product Lead
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking an Area Product Lead (ED). Successful candidates will have the following key skills: ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, strong product knowledge, implementation and support experience, end-to-end expertise in Payroll, Time & Absence, Benefits and Employee Data. The person will be part of a large, multi-application, cross-regional HR team supporting the Global HR product organisation. The person is required to have the ability to work with and influence product stakeholders and subject matter experts. The person will report into the Global lead for Global Payroll and Time and Absence.
- Manage the HR International portfolio of products, across APAC, EMEA and LATAM, which includes Payroll, Time & Absence, Benefits & Employee Data.
- Manage the International product roadmap, which includes stakeholder management, MVP releases, reacting to evolving regulatory landscapes, and continuously driving for employee experience enhancements.
- Partner with global product owners and other product teams to manage the prioritization, resourcing, readiness, and implementation of the product roadmap.
- Produce clear vision and scope documentation, workflows, detailed business requirements, use cases and other materials as needed to support UX design, development, and infrastructure.
- Work closely with Oracle and peer Area Product Leads to understand the product roadmap and incorporate the roadmap into driving the strategic utility of the product.
- Collaborate and partner with other third-party vendors in the International portfolio to better understand product offerings available to use to deliver the International product target operating model.
- Relevant experience in product management, with a proven track record of delivery of new products and features. Preferably, the candidate would have end-to-end, full product life cycle implementations experience or the equivalent of full end-to-end implementations experience.
- Experience writing business requirements, defining end-user stories, and leading execution including bringing together cross functional teams within an Agile development framework.
- Experience analyzing, communicating, and executing against complex business initiatives.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven ability to distill complex ideas into consumable and actionable materials
- Ability to influence and partner effectively across a global organization, including matrixed management of individuals and teams
- Demonstrated track record of adapting to a rapidly changing business environment, ability to quickly assess situations, act decisively and capitalize on change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under intense pressure
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong sense of thinking out of the box - "do what it takes to get the job done" attitude
- Bachelor’s degree