Client Operations Client Service - Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Welcome to J.P. Morgan Chase Investment Middle Office Services Client Operations.
As a Client Operations Services Fund Servicing Analyst, you will be working with Equities, Fixed Income, Repo & Mutual Funds; IBOR (Investment Book of Records) Management & Reconciliation; OTC & ETD Derivatives & CFDs; Cash Processing, FX & Money Markets; Market Claims Investigations, Overdraft Reporting; and Cash Management & Reconciliation.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing client queries across a varied range of products (as above).
- Partner with operational teams to ensure that all client SLAs are met.
- Perform daily oversight checks on key tasks and act as escalation for processing hubs.
- Contribute to / attend regular client meetings.
- Perform trend analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and enhanced control.
- Produce key client reporting requirements against SLA’s and client expectations.
- MI Collation, Incident Reporting and Client Operational Review deliveries.
- Building strong working relationships with JPM internal teams and external third parties.
- Liaise with external third parties daily – brokers, custodians, transfer agents and vendors.
- Attendance and participation in forums hosted and run by third parties.
- Monitoring market change and developments
- Developing client relationships to understand their fund structure trading behaviour and strategies
- Involvement in new fund and product launches.
- Involvement in driving projects designed to enhance and improve existing processes and systems.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Some experience of working with banking products such as Securities, Repo, Cash, FX or Derivatives
- Experience in client services and relationship building
- Can demonstrate ability to deliver against KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Flexible, organized attitude towards work with the ability to prioritize workloads while under pressure
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Attention to detail alongside with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated character, willing to take responsibility of issues and resolution.
- Microsoft Knowledge essential – Primarily Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word.