Technical Business Analyst - Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan is a global leader in both Equity Capital Markets (ECM) & Debt Capital Markets (DCM). The Capital Markets groups offer corporate, institutional investors and government clients a wide range of world leading services from superior Origination to exceptional Syndication. JPMorgan Syndicate Desks in both ECM and DCM play critical roles in the execution of primary transactions, offering maximum value for issuers who want to raise Equity or Debt capitals with exceptional distribution capabilities to a large base of institutional investors.
Working closely with Syndicate and Sales & Trading globally within CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank), Syndicate Technology team drives the strategy and delivery of technical solutions to the mission-critical business. With a wide user base in Syndicate, Capital Markets, Sales and Trading, Corporate Access and Research, the team’s responsibilities range from delivering the technology platform for Syndicate book building, Sales marketing and roadshow, Corporate access, to providing integrating solutions with other strategy JPMorgan platforms for Syndicate trade settlements, risk management and client value realization.
Having launched several major initiatives, Syndicate Technology team is looking to recruit a senior Business Analyst based in Bank Street, London. This is a Tech BA role focusing on building and supporting CIB Roadshow & Event Management platform across Equity and Fixed Income.
A suitable candidate will have hands on business facing and application design experience in financial service industry, who is a true team player, keen to add value with can-do attitude not afraid of taking on challenges and opportunities. The right candidate will also be expected to deliver against tight deadline in at times pressurized environment.
- Roadshow, Event Management & Investor Access
- Bespoke investor meetings & Conference
- Capital raising activities in primary markets
- Initial Public Offering, Follow On and Bond Issurance
- Equities (front office)
- Fixed Income (front office)
- Strong communication skill a MUST, both with stakeholders and developers
- Experience in Agile methodology and ability to apply in different environments
- Business workflow visualization & presentation skills
- Track records of requirement analysis and application design
- Requirement documentation & Specification writing
- Can-do attitude performing under pressure
- Experience of system integratons based on API or other interface
- Experience of Cloud based application environment a STRONG plus
- Experience of HTML5 and Java related projects a good plus
- SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase) a good plus
This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.