Technical Program Test Manager - Chase UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has expanded its consumer business and we have launched a new digital retail bank in the UK. We are offering consumers a completely new banking experience. Under the Chase brand, the bank provides products and features tailored to meet the needs of customers in the UK, made available via an innovative mobile app.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in a true agile environment who want to be a part of something new, built from the ground up as a green-field with zero legacy initiative within a global, diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a direct impact to our customers as our business expands around the world.
Technical Program Test Manager - Chase UK
As a Technical Program Test Manager at Chase, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering test projects using your engineering expertise. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to identify key areas of technical and delivery risk. In doing so, formulate test strategies and plans ensuring that quality and readiness is assessed through the entire project lifecycle. This includes identifying risks, managing test schedules, and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers. Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes, and driving the technical directions of your programs.
- Provide test management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding quality on key program
- Work closely with all teams across the business to get high-quality products and features through the software delivery lifecycle (build, test, and release on time)
- Take responsibility for identifying key risks and working with multiple teams to define an overall test strategy
- Communicating to a wide range of stakeholders and client teams, aligning them to the test strategy/plan and ensuring shared understanding of desired outcomes.
- Enabling continuous improvement and high-quality outcomes through the promotion and use of agile scaled methodologies
- Help to define and use software quality data to identify risks to delivery
- Collaborate with the Lead Product and Technology roles to enable squad delivery
- Work with the quality and test engineering chapter and other squads to deliver the capabilities needed to support effective testing delivery
- Help to drive continuous improvement of quality and test engineering across the organisation
- Become a trusted advisor to the Head of quality, delivery managers, and product owners collaborating with them to deliver quality and customer value.
- Proven test strategy, planning, test execution, and test management experience
- Proven experience in test program delivery for large complex software systems
- Experience with both functional and non-functional testing
- Experience with business, UAT testing, and production-based testing activities (e.g. beta etc.)
- Experience with quality engineering
- Familiar with software development life cycle within an Agile context
- Familiarity with the Atlassian toolset
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in dealing large numbers of product teams globally
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise, and solve problems regularly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a dynamic/fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Agile and lean advocate that can coach and educate without being dogmatic. You are commercially savvy and are able to work across teams and with vendors and partners.
#ICBCareer #ChaseUK #ICBEngineering