Payments Solution Center Specialist - Portuguese/Spanish
Job Type: Full time
EMEA Payments Solution Centre (PSC) is the first point of contact for Wholesale Payment clients from CIB with transactional and technical product enquiries via telephone and email. The team is responsible for supporting clients resided in the Europe, Middle East & Africa region (EMEA).
Our main business functions are:
1. Transaction Support: Wires, BACS, Faster Payments, Network Markets, Cheques & Draft
2. Access Support: J.P. Morgan ACCESS
3. Client Training Support
We provide an extensive language telephone service model from 06:00 - 18:00 GMT in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian & Spanish.
- Support payment transaction inquiries from our Priority and Network Clients within SLAs
- Adheres to case management process and KPIs
- Follow the department policies and procedures to support client inquiries
- Takes ownership when complex inquiries presents, act with a sense of urgency and exceed expectations by over-communicating
- Strong ability to interact with other teams
- Excels working independently and in a team environment to maximize productivity in a most efficient manner
- Concentrates on follows our LOB risk and control policies to prevent and protect the firm and our clients confidentiality
- Actively seeks opportunities to lead and contribute to initiatives outside immediate area of responsibility
- Exhibit a positive, can-do attitude with inquisitive curiosity
- Establish strong relationships with internal partners in Payments LOB across various functions (operations, service, investigations, compliance, etc.)
- Relevant experience with payment's industry and/or functional experience
- Bachelor's degree desired or a minimum or additional years of experience in the bank payments industry
- Team focused, back up resilience need it during peer absences
- Experienced to succeed when working under pressure an tied deadlines
- Ability to present oral and written communication in an organized, clear and confident manner
- Strong time management skills in a fast paced environment; demonstrating ability to balance competing priorities and deliver on commitments
- Ability to effectively partner with internal colleagues and external clients
- Proficiency in business applications, Microsoft Office Suite. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint must.
- Critical thinking and Analytical skills
- Fluent in Portuguese, written/verbal a must. Spanish a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.