Technology Risk & Controls – Project Manager - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
As a member of our Web Product Governance team, you will partner with product and engineering teams to ensure proactive management of risk and control requirements for the Web product. Working across a variety of cybersecurity control domains, you will identify, track and remediate risks ensuring the ongoing hygiene and compliance of the web product. This will draw on your strengths managing data, processes and reporting, to ensure actionable and measurable remediation tasks are defined, tracked and completed. In addition to collaborating with your teammates, you will communicate with key stakeholders and risk partners across the firm to ensure stakeholder transparency into progress and to work toward the best possible outcomes for the firm. While this role is rooted in project management, it's a terrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills and make lasting connections throughout JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in a Technology product or project management role with a solid understanding of planning, risk management and reporting disciplines.
- Knowledge of information security domains such as vulnerability management, identity and access management and technology lifecycle management.
- Communication and reporting skills that enable the successful candidate to articulate cyber and technological risks and work with technical and non-technical control owners to derive and close remediation tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals and to ensure effective oversight of the technical control environment.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.