Senior Corporate Travel Advisor, Frosch, Remote or Hybrid Working
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Who are FROSCH? FROSCH is a Chase company who focus on deluxe leisure and corporate travel globally. We are a travel organisation that excel in exceptional service in global travel management and luxury vacation planning. FROSCH partner with multiple large organisations, sports teams and celebrities across the globe to help support them with their travel needs. Frosch is ranked as one of the top 15 travel management companies in the world so come and be part of the family!
As a Senior Corporate Travel Consultant at FROSCH in our Corporate team you will deliver first class customer service whilst utilising your solid SABRE skills to manage the travel arrangements of our premier clientele from initiation to completion. This would involve coordinating air travel, hotel/car rentals and any other arrangements required by the clients.
- You will arrange all elements of business travel from initial request to completion for corporate account clients and preparing and distributing clients’ travel documents
- Consistently be providing best-in-class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations and projecting a positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Show your initiative and develop relationships with clients to improve their overall service level and working with a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
- Enjoy participating in operational projects, trainings, and functions as appointed by your manager or team lead
- Utilising Global Distribution Systems (GDS) Sabre or Apollo to arrange appropriate segments of travel including car, hotel, air, and rail
- Be effective in communicating operating standards, protocols, and core values to suppliers and clients appointed to specific arrangements
- Utilising proprietary and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance, and savings documentation
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Extensive, recent experience as a Corporate Travel Consultant/Agent or within an equivalent position is required
- Extensive experience of full functional use with Global Distribution Systems (GDS) Sabre is required
- Extensive expertise of domestic and international airports and cities, as well as their inherent logistics as it relates to business/corporate travel is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
What you will get in return
In return we offer a range of compelling benefits including salary, pension, 35 hour working week, 25 days annual leave + statuary holiday, a fantastic employee referral bonus scheme as well as personal growth and career development.
This role will be on a shift basis over 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday either 0800 – 1600 or 1000 - 1800