2024 - Corporate - Corporate Analyst Development Program - Full-Time Analyst Program - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Collaborate with our industry experts to improve processes, identify opportunities and drive results for key initiatives that support our global businesses. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
What You Can Expect
This two-year rotational program offers the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills. Work with colleagues across various lines of business — driving growth, ensuring operational effectiveness, managing risk and maintaining our global reputation for excellence. You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
You'll start with hands-on training, and then participate in three eight month long rotations across our lines of business and corporate functions. You’ll build your foundational knowledge, professional skills and experiences in the following areas:
- Analytics: Lead or participate in projects/tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities/challenges and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
- Project Management: Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyze, report and address project issues, identify, document and vet potential solutions.
- Process Improvement: Lead the development of a critical process improvement initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses and size opportunities. Synthesize findings and formulate recommendations and develop change support materials for improvements.
Upon successful completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role, as you build your career at JPMorgan Chase.
We're looking for motivated leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
- A well-rounded academic background
- An expected graduation year from January to August 2024
- Desire to rotate across functions and thrive in a collaborative fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
26 November, 2023
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
After you click ‘Apply’, the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete our application.
Once you have submitted your application, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform.
pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.