Marketing Strategy Specialist, Financial Institutions Group
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As an Industry specific Marketing Specialist, you will build the strategy for, and run with marketing from planning through to overseeing and driving the execution, focused on priority segments and products for this Industry, utilising the full marketing mix, bringing together partners across our centers of excellence as well as specialists across the business.
In this global role, you will build strategies that are founded upon J.P. Morgan Payments global and regional strategic business priorities as well as leverage marketing’s business intelligence & analytics team to drive business growth. This role will be responsible for reporting and measuring output of and impact of our marketing strategies with a view on how to drive new revenue in key business areas.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing Strategy for the Financial Institutions Group, the team of which sits within J.P. Morgan Payments Marketing which is tasked with ensuring our payments presence and capabilities are effectively positioned to support the continued growth of our business and industry, in particular across the non-bank financial institutions which covers Asset Managers, Credit Managers and Insurers.
- Drive, develop and oversee the execution of the global marketing strategy designed to position the Financial Institutions Group sales teams to win new business and deepen penetration with existing clients.
- Clients include financial institutions including banks, broker dealers and the public sector, through to non-bank financial institutions including FinTechs, Asset Management, Insurers and Credit Management
- Cultivate strong working relationships and work collaboratively with key business stakeholders and internal Marketing partners to:
- Develop and execute innovative, cohesive and holistic campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are continuously optimised
- Increase efficiency and scale initiatives effectively
- Present the output, measurement and maturity of all marketing efforts to business stakeholders
- Use data to inform go-forward strategies
- Be accountable for establishing and executing a scalable and consistent approach to the market
- Proactively identify, prioritise and lead relevant process improvement initiatives
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- B2B marketing experience with a track record of developing and optimising successful multichannel marketing campaigns utilising the full marketing mix
- Ability to design full funnel data-driven integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the full marketing mix and optimisation strategy
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with a variety of teams and job functions, including internal marketing functions such as events, communications, channels and content as well as sales, business development, Product management, and external agencies/ partners
- Knowledge of marketing channels and key performance indicators that drive success
- Experience in developing and executing complex global or regional projects and navigating a complex organisation
- Creative thinker, proactive problem solver, agile mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Financial Services experience