Global Shares Lead Software Engineer
Location: County Dublin
Job Type: Full time
Join Global Shares, a J.P. Morgan company, a leading provider of share plan management software, and embark on a journey that promises career growth and skill enhancement. Our solutions cater to corporates worldwide, offering you a global platform to showcase your talent and grow.
As a Lead Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase within the Global Shares, a J.P. Morgan company, you will work in a dynamic, agile team to enhance, build, and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. This role provides an opportunity to develop mobile features that give our customers and clients more control over how they bank with us, strategize on how big data can make our trading systems quicker, create the next innovation in payments for merchants, or support the integration of our private and public cloud platforms.
- Perform a varied role in a fast paced, agile/scrum environment.
- Working on your own initiative and produce robust, high quality code under the guidance of the other developers within the team. Ensure all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
- Develop new features within the application.
- Fix bugs assigned to you by the development manager.
- Produce high quality web applications for participants and administrators of Equity/Share plans, across multiple countries and languages.
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies, and aim to keep the team up-to-date with new technology releases.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Formal training or certification on system design concepts and proficient advanced experience
- Experience in developing, debugging and maintaining code in an enterprise environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies
- Overall knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency and Security