Information Security Manager
Job Type: Full time
Our Legal Entity Regulatory Requirements Management professionals are passionate about regulatory solutions for technology. This role will allow you to partner with one or more disciplines, lines of business, regions, or locations to respond to evolving business requirements and changes to the regulatory landscape. Responsibilities include offering guidance, best practices, and support across businesses, leading stakeholder risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, communicating with senior leaders and other stakeholders, and managing budgets.
- Working in Information Security Management, you'll design and implement processes and tools that safeguard the firm's computing environment.
- Creating action plans, mitigating risks, and resolving control issues, you'll gain key insight into today's complex risk and regulatory landscape.
- Working with our cybersecurity team, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation designed to strengthen our operations.
- Participate in steering committees, promote IT security awareness across the firm,
- Advise and support business security risk and control activities, and drive your career in any direction you choose
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices, plus experience working across large environments
- Experience with financial regulations
- General knowledge about Cloud (AWS, Azure, GAIA etc)
- Ability to manage share-point and confluence pages
- Ability to document business processes and flows
- Ability to work with technology teams to integrate systems into business operations and services
- Excellent proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple issues through channels like intake portal, symphony, and emails
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Exceptional communication and collaborative skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Knowledge about access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control, governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection is desirable
- Prior experience working as an ISM is desirable
- Knowledge of data analysis tools like Excel Orama/QlikSense, Tableau
- Knowledge of the JPM controls ecosystem and CTC tooling would be helpful, but not essential