Manager, Performance Marketing
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
King is the developer of some of the largest mobile games globally and to support these games we have become one of the largest spenders in mobile and TV and developed one of the largest PM teams globally. Due to significant growth over the last 12 months King are creating a new manager level role in the Performance Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced, data first environment whilst working collaboratively with other business stakeholders. A performance focused, analytical mind-set and desire to innovate in the space will be essential to this role.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Lead the creation and planning of mobile marketing campaigns.
- Exploring sophisticated bidding structures at a granular & publisher level by looking at many metrics at different periods.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize accordingly.
- Reporting on marketing campaigns to peers and upper-level management.
- Actively launch and test new creatives.
- Troubleshooting any tracking or data issues.
- Identify new partners and develop the relationship we have with existing partners.
- Develop innovation through our marketing activity and ensure we continue to be the first one to try all alpha/beta products.
- Training and development of new team members on propriety technology.
- Stay current on the latest technology and trends in mobile.
Skills to create thrills
- Expertise in managing, growing and optimising campaigns on at least one PM channel such as Adwords, networks, DSPs or social
- Excellent team building skills and proven experience of leading a successful team
- Strong understanding of User Acquisition KPIs (LTV, CTR, CVR, CPI, ROAS, retention,...)
- Knowledge of mobile attribution technology.
- Must be able to deconstruct user funnels and identify areas for optimisation.
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics.
- Strong understanding of how to make the most of the providers algorithms.
- Clear understanding of fraud benchmarks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
- Strong ability in Excel and Powerpoint is essential.
King is the game developer behind the world-famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top-grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com