Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group
Job Type: Not Specified
LV=GI have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Customer Service Representatives to join the Sales and Service Team. Salary £21,800.00 with a Start date: 7th November 2022 & 21st November 2022
We will be running a career’s open day on Wednesday 12th October 2022 at the LV=GI Bournemouth, Frizzell House, Bournemouth BH1 2NF from 10:00am - 4:00pm.
20 parking spaces will be available on the day on a first come first serve basis and can be found at our overflow car park post code: BH12 1DS
Whether you’re joining us from a similar role or looking to kick-start your career, you’ll need to:
- Have the ability to empathise and share our passion for providing stand-out customer service.
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with good attention to detail so that you can relate to our customers.
- Have a strong work ethic and relish the opportunities for self-development.
- Be passionate, proactive and comfortable working in a busy, buzzy environment.
If you have a passion for customer Service please come along to discuss the roles available and interview, Don’t forget to bring your CV & proof of right to work documents with you to ensure no delay on offer if successful
As a Customer Service Representative, you will spend your time on the phone, talking to our customers about all their insurance needs. Enthusiasm is vital, because we expect your last customer of the day to receive exactly the same great experience as your first. You’ll need resilience and empathy too – you could be speaking to someone who is having to change their policy after an accident or speaking to a customer who is vulnerable and needs help with their insurance.
We don’t set unachievable targets – at LV=GI you’ll be measured on the experience you offer customers and how you make them feel. You’ll be trained, supported and empowered to resolve every call in the best way possible.
We’re open for our customers from 8am-8pm weekdays, 9am-5pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sundays.
Our working hours reflect that:
You’ll work 37.5 hours a week, on an 8-week rolling rota shift basis. Over the 8 weeks, you’ll normally be required to work 3 Saturdays and 2 Sundays, plus an occasional Bank Holiday
- Your shifts will vary on a weekly basis to cover these hours.
Hybrid Work Model.
Our new hybrid working model now offers all employees the option to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days in the Bournemouth office.
Our mix of office and home working 'office with flex' supports the LV= collaborative culture whilst also enabling our people to flex where they work.
About the Rewards
We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
- 24 days' holiday – this increase after two years’ service
- An annual bonus and salary review scheme based on company and personal performance
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- The option to buy and sell holiday
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long-term health condition.