Head of Change - Flow
Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Not Specified
About the Role
In an exciting time of growth and change for Flow, collaboration is key! Accountable for all aspects of change delivery in the Flow business. The individual will provide leadership in transformational and strategic change ensuring an agile pace of delivery is maintained.
You’ll be based from one of our LV offices, working remotely at present and will be happy reaching out to your stakeholders virtually to remain connected. You will know when it is appropriate to take some time away to focus on your work but will always want to be in touch with your colleagues to keep your finger on the pulse.
- Excellent performance and line management and organisational skills with a demonstrable track record of building high performing teams utilising their strong planning and prioritisation skills.
- Understanding complex issues, and able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment, working across organisational boundaries with great stakeholder management, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- High level of abstract thinking skills and ability to take the ‘big picture view’ and identify linkages and dependencies between projects.
- Proven delivery in a people management role including building not only functional capability, but developing a culture of continuous development and role model behaviours.
- Proven ability to deliver effectively through collaborative working, appropriate delegation and leadership.
- Evidence of strong leadership and influencing skills working up to Executive level. Seen as an expert whose advice influences decision making at senior levels with regard to company strategy, approach and recommendations.
- Strong commercial acumen, with ability to apply thinking to change scenarios.
- Excellent oral communicator. Written communication is concise, well-structured and consistently professional quality. Able to construct and deliver presentations and option papers at Executive and Board level.
- Accountable for change strategy for the Flow business
- Accountable the change delivery programme, system delivery & archetecture with the business. Owns all interactions with IT functional areas
- Accountable for identifying and managing technical operational risks in the business, or introduced through implementing change
- Owning service support and monitoring criteria for our IT estate
- Ensure best practice and regular Security Audits on our IT estate
- Ensure compliance with the rules & requirements of the FCA and any other relevant legal/regulatory/risk management frameworks, including the TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) framework
- Managing relationships with Allinaz and LV IT functions to ensure service support alignemnet
- Collaborate with other members of the leadership team to make a full and active contribution to all aspects of the business
- Owning the BAU Technical run costs and change budget for Delivery
- Create a sense of urgency and vision around the change team driving pace for delivery
- Owning and managing contracts and relationships with Internal and External delivery partners
- Managing relationships and working closely with the other Flow areas to ensure delivery alignment
- Demonstrates themselves as an authentic people leader prepared to challenge the status quo to bring about process improvements for better quality outcomes as well as creating a more challenging and rewarding environment for their team
- Accountable for all aspects of team management including effective performance management, day to day management and the delivery of effective cascade communications. Creating a culture that focuses on the “How” as much as the “What”, driving appropriate challenge and pace
- Drives the Engage agenda towards building a high performing team who feel inspiered, highly valued and motivated
Why Work for Us?
These are incredibly exciting times here at LV= General Insurance (GI). We the largest personal lines insurers in the UK and now part of Allianz, a world-leading financial services company. This means things are changing - quickly - and for the better.
We have ambitious plans that will bring opportunities for all of our people. In addition, we are changing gear, working with a new energy that will see us transform our company, industry and beyond.
We have a vision to become Britain's Best loved, and a strange sense of purpose to help our customers look after what they love. We are passionate and proud about what we do. We will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers.
About the Rewards
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employees job share or work part-time, flexi-time, or compressed hours. Our new hybrid working model now offers all employees the option to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days in the office.
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- An excellent pension plan (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- Other flexible benefits including discounted retail vouchers and dental insurance
- 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook.