Lloyds Banking Group
Location: Bristol City, Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full time
End DateThursday 09 June 2022
Salary Range£50,130 - £65,490
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryWe are actively seeking external referrals for this role, if you know someone suitable please select refer above. If you have any other question you want to raise, please contact Samyu Ayyar or Caroline George.
Lloyds Banking Group, Business & Commercial Banking, Group Transformation,
Location: London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Leeds or Manchester based with flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week once we return to a normal working patterns.
Salary & Benefits: £52,912.00 - £102,410.00 GBP base salary (depending on location + experience) , plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices and regular home working.
Who are Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK’s leading digital banking franchise, with over 13 million active online customers across our three main brands - including Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland - as well as the biggest mobile bank in the country. We're building the bank of the future, and we need your help.
What does the Business Architecture Team do?
The Business Architecture team sits within the Chief Technology Office (CTO). It seeks to enable the Group's strategy by driving business and technical design decisions that balance the long term value for the bank and the right outcomes for customers.
The purpose of the team is fourfold:
- Act as technology leaders to define and shape business capabilities that meet the needs of customers and colleagues
- Shape and govern the Group's strategic change agenda to maximise alignment and achieve the Group's vision
- Collaborate with broader design colleagues to tackle problems and shape initiatives to align the needs of our Business sponsors, building for today as well as tomorrow
- Build an empowered, diverse & inclusive team where colleagues love to work
What would you focus on in this role?
You'll actively support identifying how innovative technologies and ways of working could transform how we interact with our customers and colleagues, and influence our future business models and architecture. You will be proactive and demonstrate a willingness to learn, be comfortable working in ambiguous environments, be able to absorb new information and critically evaluate a broad range of issues. You'll contribute to a collaborative team culture with a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
You will demonstrate strong problem solving skills, be able to think critically and structure complexity, whilst understanding the strategic big picture. You’ll be comfortable dealing with a range of different senior stakeholders, sometimes independently, and you’ll have great communication skills to enable complex ideas to be set out and presented clearly to a range of audiences, including exec level.
What experience do you need to apply for this role?
Existing knowledge and experience of working in a Business Change or Architecture role is important for this role. We also want our team to represent the diverse cultural backgrounds and profiles of our customers so we can truly represent them and bring different ways of thinking to enhance current practices.
What we’re looking for:
Ideally you have experience in the following areas albeit we know you might have more experience in some than others
- Building and nurturing relationships with significant internal and external stakeholders, whilst acting as a business partner
- Developing innovative solutions by integrating and analysing complex and diverse information sources
- Experience of working closely with solution/technical architects to deliver business architecture needed for end-to-end & Solution Architecture deliverables
- Putting customers and colleagues at the heart of design, shaping solutions which meet their needs whilst maintaining consideration for the wider demands of the business
- Collaborating with other domain business architects/senior managers to maximise value realisation across the Group
- Promoting a culture of personal growth, respect and recognition, which supports and celebrates the input and contributions made by the team
- Identifying shortcomings to existing business practices, suggesting and implementing improvements through business area change portfolios.
- Building frameworks that fully assess the scope and context of short-term and long-term business needs before recommending authoritative technical and/or professional solutions
- Managing and delivering required outcomes for a portfolio of projects
So, if you’re passionate about delivering the Group’s latest strategy and are looking for an opportunity to be at the heart of its success, whilst gaining skills and experience in a friendly and motivated team, then we would love to hear from you!
What would you get in return?
We’ll give you stretch as well as an energising and informal environment. You'll realise genuine career progression opportunities gained within a nurturing culture that celebrates both diversity and equal opportunity.
Together we make it possible!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.