Customer Complaint Administrator
Lloyds Banking Group
Job Type: Full time
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryPart of Lloyds Banking Group, Black Horse is the UK's leading independent provider of non-captive motor finance, providing point-of-sale finance to over 900k end customers supporting them to purchase their vehicle of choice through 4,700 dealerships. We have partnerships and joint ventures with several leading vehicle manufacturers, and we support car fleet operators through our Fleet & Wholesale stocking and fleet finance solutions.
Motor Customer Services are a phenomenal team within Black Horse with an important role to play. Our purpose is to fulfil our customer mobility needs, with a vision to deliver customer excellence, responding to changing customer needs and is a great place for colleagues to work. We currently have opportunities available in our Customer Resolution Teams for a Customer Complaint Administrator.
Want to know more?
In our fast-paced environment you'll share our passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service. You’ll be the first point of contact applying your skills and expertise to assist with the investigation and rectification of a range of customer complaints. Building effective, positive relationships with our customers on every call, and by listening carefully, and asking the right questions, you'll identify and promote the best possible outcome.
Working as part of a friendly, professional team, you'll assist our Complaint Handlers with the effective resolution of complaints whilst delivering fair outcomes for customers and the business. Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer, expectations are managed and are escalated as appropriate. Showing resilience, positivity, and determination, you’ll be capable of meeting demanding targets without losing your eye for detail.
Here's a snapshot of what we’re looking for in you:
Be able to demonstrate previous strong customer service experience, Complaint Administration experience would be good, but don’t worry if you don’t have that, as long as you can show us, you’re passionate about customer service we’d be interested in finding out more about you. You’ll need to be hard-working with a great attention to detail and a fantastic outlook towards your customers.
What we’ll need from you:
- Take ownership of our customer’s needs using excellent telephony skills in an efficient and effective manner.
- Actively listen to our customer’s concerns, meticulously gathering their recollection whilst seeking to improve their experience.
- Be Adaptable to change, helping to identify areas for improvement and changes that benefit both Customer and business needs.
- A strong background in multi-tasking within a contact centre environment
- Excellent Communication skills, having the ability to articulate complex and challenging decisions in a clear and simple way both written and verbally.
- Outstanding data entry skills, to ensure that all details entered onto the system are up to date and precise to allow for accurate complaint reporting to the FCA.
- Working collaboratively to create a great team and letter writing skills are pivotal in this role.
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- A pro-active approach to personal development and learning
- PC literate including the use of Microsoft office applications
- Complaint handling background
- Knowledge & experience of financial services products & sales procedures and an understanding of the complaint handling regulations applicable to LBG and the FCA, especially the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
What support will I get and how will my career grow?
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and breadth to provide you with a diverse range of training and development opportunities. We can help you achieve an exciting and fulfilling placement! You'll receive a full on the job training plan to put you the right path.
Our Shifts are Monday-Friday between 08:30 to 18:00 worked on a rotational basis. You’ll enjoy the benefit of a hybrid working style, flexing between working from home and the office hub and be part of an encouraging team who work in a variety of flexible ways to accommodate work-life balance. We have a truly inclusive culture and greatly value the diversity of thought to really make a difference for our customers.
So, if you’d like to be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference, we’d love to hear from you. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, including a discretionary performance-related bonus, private health cover, share schemes, and a generous pension contribution, along with the option to choose an additional cash lump sum (4% of salary) or pick from a wide range of industry leading benefits.
Together we make it possible - join us and you’ll be part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.