Senior Systems Engineer | End User Computing Specialist
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You will work in a team of engineers who are responsible for the design, deployment and maintenance of solutions using Technology services like Windows 10/11, Configuration Manager, Azure Services (Azure AD, Intune MDM) and hardware devices.
As a End User Computing (EUC) Specialist you will join the Devices and Desktop Services team, which supports and enables our global activities by providing a global desktop platform. This area has seen significant growth in the past few years and focuses on group-wide, user-facing technologies that enhance the way the group collaborates and does business. The team is currently engaged in several projects including cloud based productivity and collaboration tools, enhanced mobility and BYOD, virtual desktop enhancements, Windows 10/11, MacBook, security product upgrades, and various business-driven projects.
With your self-starter attitude and broad range of experience in the enterprise IT world, you will be responsible for assisting with the design, implementation, and support a Windows 10/11 desktop migration to modern management using MDM technologies and Configuration Manager Current Branch. You will also provide assistance in enhancing or replacing existing operational processes for Windows Endpoints to provide the best possible end user experience.
Ideally you will bring the following skills to this role:
- experience working with Windows 10/11 from an enterprise perspective
- Windows Defender, Azure, Active directory experience
- experience with MDM technologies
- in depth knowledge of System Centre Configuration Manager infrastructure and system maintenance
- experience working in a DevOps and/or Agile environment
- scripting skills with Windows PowerShell
- a strong interest in delivering and enhancing user experience and productivity through mobile solutions
- an ability to analyse and optimise business processes
- advanced troubleshooting skills
- a demonstrated ability to exhibit technical credibility with both IT and business stakeholders
- an ability to work in projects with complex requirements
- an understanding of Service Management including change, incident, and problem management as it applies to a large corporate environment and use of an ITSM tool such as Remedy
- experience on-boarding new tools and technologies, including the related corporate governance processes
If this sounds like the right step to take in your career, please apply via the following link.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.