Executive Assistant, Maternity Leave Cover – Macquarie Capital
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you a passionate and eager Executive Assistant looking for a role? We have a great opportunity to join the Macquarie Capital Infrastructure, Coverage and Solutions team in London. This is a fast-paced, full-time maternity leave cover requiring a positive, confident, and proactive approach making sure all the support requirements of the team operate smoothly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings plus video and conference calls
- Regular interaction with assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones.
- Booking business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, restaurants etc
- Answering all calls professionally and in a timely manner, passing on messages to the team
- Compilation of out-of-pocket expenses and completion of expense claims
- Arranging team social events (virtual and in person)
- Paying invoices and raising purchase orders
- Enter contacts, client meetings and meeting notes into Salesforce
- Arranging printing and domestic and international couriers.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven track record in providing Executive Assistant support within the Professional Services industry
- Demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to fully understand the nature of the business and priorities within the team
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- Ability to work with various personality types.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Macquarie Capital
Macquarie Capital offers global capability in M&A Advisory, Debt and Equity Capital Markets, Principal Finance, and Equity Trading and Research underpinned by deep specialist expertise across a range of sectors. Our people are empowered to think innovatively to address client challenges and originate opportunities, thinking beyond individual transactions to become a trusted adviser and partner over the long haul. From origination to execution, our unique combination of ideas, capital and expertise is transforming opportunity into reality for our clients and partners around the world.
With staff in 35 offices transacting across 31 countries, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.