Commodities and Global Markets, Post Execution Operations, Executive, EMEA
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The role will see you working with custodian banks, front and middle office, counterparties, clients and other internal divisions. You will be working with both the local and global Operations group to drive identification and implementations of improvements in operational processes, from a control or efficiency perspective.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- funding of settlement flows and intraday cash management to manage risk of trade fails
- oversight and monitoring of the Manila processing team
- cash and stock reconciliations – daily resolution of assigned breaks
- increasing Straight-through Processing (STP) rates for paper confirmations
- handling the confirmation processes for the FI&C/Central business, to ensure economic & non-economic terms are accurately represented on all outgoing confirmations
- liaising with clients and the CGM Sales & Trading division on technical queries
- funding of settlement flows related to repo (bilateral and triparty) and buy/sell bond trades. Intraday cash management to manage risk of trade fails.
If you have excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, coupled with a strong desire to succeed, please apply now.
To learn more about a career with us, visit www.macquarie.com/careers
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.