Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Recruitment Associate, you will support our Recruitment Lead and Senior Recruiters to ensure the effective delivery of all permanent and temporary hiring for Macquarie. You will be seen as an integral part of the recruitment team, partnering closely with the Recruiters in your portfolio to support the delivery of the end-to-end recruitment processes.
As the Recruitment Associate you will be a responsible for ensuring process excellence and efficiency from the point a role is requested. Supporting the team with ensuring that the key process steps and recruitment milestones associated with the end-to-end recruitment process are completed to an excellent standard before handing off to the recruitment coordination team who will handle candidate onboarding.
The role holder will be responsible for owning part of the end-to-end recruitment process, providing a world-class candidate, and hiring manager experience.
- Support the recruitment team with the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle – handing off to the coordination team to deliver interview scheduling and candidate onboarding post offer
- Assist in ensuring that PageUp (PUP) is updated in real time and fully compliant at each step of the hiring process, uploading the relevant documents as required
- Support the team with the job posting and advertising process
- Complete confirmation of assignment form and attach to PUP
- Actively chase feedback from HM’s post interview and upload to PUP
- Support with reporting and insight requirements, including drafting recruitment process update emails as per new D&I policy
- Using Power BI to extract relevant data for reporting purposes
- Managing PUP administration, uploading CV’s and candidates where required and ensuring candidates are properly moved through the process
- Collate and validate the approval information to required standards, ensuring that all required documentation is included (e.g. references, comp history forms, ICD forms)
- Support in preparing the formal offer approval request for review by the Recruitment Lead
- Once offer approval is secured, complete the STL and handover to the coordination team to manage onboarding
- Ensure that all baseline and audit requirements are met, and that pricing information is included and accurate before closing off the role in the system accurately
- Understand and work within contractual SLAs and KPIs, planning and prioritising effectively for success
- Supporting and contributing to projects to assist the overall continuous improvement plan for the client
- Establish and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders to build credibility and trust in Hudson RPO’s expertise and advice
- Identifying potential problems before they escalate and coming up with solutions to those problems
- Partnering with the wider Hudson team to identify opportunities to learn from each other, how certain teams work and use the right advice and tools to improve processes with the client
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment process
- Ensuring the core values of Hudson RPO and the client are at the heart of everything you do
- Driving best practices and introducing improvements throughout all processes and procedures
- Experience within a recruitment administration or coordination role
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Open minded, inventive with a solution-focused mindset
- Resilient and flexible with a commitment to delivery
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to continuous professional development for self and team
- Team player with proven ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- The flexibility to help in other business areas on own account but also if required the wider Hudson RPO
- Have a ‘Best in Class’ mentality and look to continuously improve, especially in stakeholder management
At Hudson RPO we pride ourselves on our people. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people and clients. We offer a range of flexible working arrangements meaning that when you join Hudson RPO it means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best.
If you feel Hudson RPO is the right organisation for you, please get in touch to discuss further.
About the Macquarie's Corporate Operations Group
Macquarie's Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Macquarie's commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.