Front Office Recruitment Sourcing Partner
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you an experienced Sourcer/Junior Recruiter looking for the opportunity to drive the talent mapping, sourcing and candidate experience for a front office portfolio across EMEA? This is the role for you.
We would like to meet you if you are an innovative, dedicated and energetic Researcher, Recruiter or Sourcing Partner. You will be joining our Partner Hudson RPO as part of our recruitment Delivery Team. In this role, you will get the opportunity to be accountable for driving talent initiatives, partnering with our senior recruitment team and stakeholders in the business that value you as a talent partner.
As part of the Macquarie Recruitment Team, you will be work side by side with expert recruiters who are dedicated to your development alongside delivering a superior recruitment service to our regional Macquarie Capital and Macquarie Asset Management division(s). You will be involved in recruitment projects from entry to Director level and form a critical part of this expert team.
- Working with the wider team to design and deliver creative sourcing strategies to identify and engage talent people around the world.
- Generating talent pools and working with the team on proactive engagements and mapping.
- Providing market intelligence and consultancy across all talent related initiatives.
- Ensuring that all internal and external regulatory compliance is adhered to at all stages of the recruitment process whilst also being involved with wider HR initiatives, including diversity, recruiting events & activities, employer branding.
- Professional screening and managing the candidate experience while telling our story and driving interest in our business.
- Thinking creatively about a candidate’s career aspirations and our business model so we never miss the opportunity to engage with talented people.
We believe to be successful in this position you will have experience in from office recruitment/research gained in-house, via an RPO or from a recruitment agency. You will bring with you strong research and stakeholder management skills alongside an open-minded, inventive, commercial and solution focused mindset. Your strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to delivery of the best possible recruitment service will set you up for success.
Our recruitment team is based in London, our centre of excellence is based in Edinburgh, we all work flexibly & this role could even be fully remote.
What you’ll get from us; At Hudson RPO, as Macquarie’s long standing recruitment Partner, we offer you a range of benefits, including:
- Compensation – a great salary, bonus, and a whole host of added benefits.
- Flexibility – the ability to work from home.
- Development Opportunities – partnering with our learning provider allows us to ensure that your professional development is always being nurtured.
- Well-being – access to well-being platforms, an organisation that values a work-life balance (we even have additional allowances for days when you must put your well-being first)
- Opportunity – working on-site in a true talent partnership as part of our embedded team, you will have the opportunity to provide a world-class recruitment service as part of a global recruitment team.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.