SAF Marketing & Communications/Graphic Designer
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you a self-led and motivated visual communicator who can quickly establish and build strong relationships, suggest creative solutions, and prepare compelling materials?
As a member of Macquarie’s Commodities and Global Markets, Specialised and Asset Finance division, you’ll be responsible for writing, designing and delivering commercial and corporate communications (pitch books/client proposals) that are engaging and consistent. Embedded in the division, your goal will be to work closely with industry teams, to create the most up-to-date and compelling resources possible.
You’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas and contribute to our global marketing and communication strategy for the division. If you are a self-motivated Marketing and Communications Manager or Senior Graphic Design professional with a track record of developing and delivering impactful materials, this role is for you!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing external and internal marketing and communication work for the Specialised and Asset Finance division across EMEA
- Working closely with industry heads and regional counterparts to deliver projects such as visually compelling client pitches, business development materials, marketing plans, events and credentials documents
- Leading activities including providing direct marketing, pitch and credential development support to the Specialised and Asset Finance division
- Being able to monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing and communication activities.
Working closely with colleagues in the Americas and Australia, the successful candidate will be comfortable driving multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changing priorities. To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills, taking satisfaction in producing high-quality communications. Possessing an impressive ability to simplify and describe sometimes complex financial transactions into impactful materials and visuals is key.
To be considered for this role you have:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, visual communications or a relevant area
- Demonstrable experience within marketing communications and/or graphic design, ideally within financial or professional services or a complex global organisation
- Experience managing the end-to-end design, creation and delivery of direct marketing and communication campaigns
- A background in using multiple communications channels to deliver compelling campaigns (such as written and video content, digital, client pitch books, presentations, credentials documents and events)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to influence, collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- An ability to prioritise tasks effectively, often for multiple teams
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign (highly desired)
- A high level of attention to detail.
If this sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply today! To learn more about Macquarie please visit www.macquarie.com/careers
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.