Product Owner for Private Credit, MAM Enterprise
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you looking to make an impact in a dynamic and flexible team?
- A senior leadership role with a customer focus
- Working with the Private Markets division focusing on the Private Credit business
- London Office, with flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement
We’re going through significant and exciting change, and this is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, alongside our Private Markets businesses to build their digital experiences, where you will play a significant role in designing and executing the future.
In this diverse role you will be involved in prioritising and leading key strategic programs that contribute to the significant growth strategy for our Private Credit business. You will collaborate with stakeholders across our Private Credit ecosystem to enhance existing and develop new capabilities to uplift Macquarie’s Private Credit Digital Experience for its clients, partners and people.
How will you help?
If you thrive on driving innovation and change, love working in an Agile culture that applies a human centred design approach, while developing market leading capabilities, this will be the ideal role.
As part of this team, your responsibilities will include:
As a Product Owner, you will have a sound understanding of the features, functionality, risks and operational processes that underpin Wealth Solutions products. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Strategically focused on digital solutions and leading delivery through the Private Credit ecosystem.
- Be the expert on the product of Private Credit with a focus on commercials, market trends and changes, growth products, client and employee experiences.
- Through thorough understanding of the product commercials, advocate for the funding of the digital solutions.
- Responsibility to define user stories to deliver the strategy and create a product backlog.
- Own product backlog, drive prioritisation and delivery, which will include managing the budget and outcome metrics.
- Integral primary point of contact on behalf of the Private Credit team to identify the product requirements for the Tech development team, working closely with Engineers and Scrum masters.
- Manage change and requirements with senior stakeholders and across the ecosystem from design through to implementation
- Finding and assisting the broader team to find ongoing improvements and efficiencies in the business and working closely with them to see change through to implementation.
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders in the ecosystem including sales, service and operations, risk, finance, marketing and legal.
More about you
This role is an opportunity for a highly talented individual who is strategically focused, organised and has client centric skills to join the Private Credit business within MAM. It will appeal to someone who:
- A minimum of 2 years Private Credit experience and/or financial product management experience is essential.
- Is a self-starter, able to work self-sufficiently, problem solve and manage results for a wide range of stakeholders.
- Can effectively manage deadlines, deal with a multitude of different tasks concurrently and prioritise appropriately.
- Has a strong background in financial or business analytics
- An agile mindset to drive data driven decisions, continuously improve and deliver business value
- Experience with customer facing digital products/knowledge of financial services
- An understanding of human centred design and key HCD, Agile/Scrum concepts
- An execution focused mindset and a natural collaborator with the ability to deliver within a high-performing team
In return, we will support you to develop your skills, as well as providing an environment where you will be comfortable in bringing your whole self to work every day. We are proud of our culture of diversity & inclusion and high performance. In line with our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, we adopt Enterprise Agile ways of working and embrace a growth and learning mindset.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a full-service asset manager, providing investment solutions to clients across a range of capabilities including infrastructure & renewables, real estate, agriculture, transportation finance, private credit, equities, fixed income, multi-asset solutions, wealth management solutions and the Green Investment Group.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.