Executive Assistant, Dutch Speaking, Macquarie Capital
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you a passionate, eager, Dutch/Flemish speaking Executive Assistant? We have a great opportunity to join the Macquarie Capital Infrastructure & Energy Capital team in London. In this role you will be supporting team of 10 including 1 Managing Director. This is a fast-paced, full-time role requiring a positive, confident, and proactive approach making sure all the support requirements of the team operate smoothly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings plus video and conference calls
- Regular interaction with assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones.
- Booking business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, restaurants etc
- Answering all calls professionally and in a timely manner, passing on messages to the team
- Compilation of out-of-pocket expenses and completion of expense claims
- Arranging team social events (virtual and in person)
- Paying invoices and raising purchase orders
- Entering contacts, client meetings and meeting notes into Salesforce
- Arranging printing and domestic and international couriers
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven track record in providing Executive Assistant support within the Professional Services industry
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch/Flemish
- Demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to fully understand the nature of the business and priorities within the team
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- Ability to work with various personality types.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Macquarie Capital
Macquarie Capital offers global capability in M&A Advisory, Debt and Equity Capital Markets, Principal Finance, and Equity Trading and Research underpinned by deep specialist expertise across a range of sectors. Our people are empowered to think innovatively to address client challenges and originate opportunities, thinking beyond individual transactions to become a trusted adviser and partner over the long haul. From origination to execution, our unique combination of ideas, capital and expertise is transforming opportunity into reality for our clients and partners around the world.
With staff in 35 offices transacting across 31 countries, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.