Commodities and Global Markets EMEA - Futures Clearing, London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Futures Clearing seek to recruit a talented, enthusiastic, and positive individual to join our vibrant EMEA Client Solutions team, currently made up of seven people, 6 in London and 1 based in Frankfurt.
The successful candidate will be part of the larger Futures Clearing team and will be exposed to all aspects of the Futures Clearing business. Naturally the candidate will be flexible with regards to hours of work in accordance with market and business demands.
Futures Clearing London is part of a global Futures Clearing business with affiliate offices in Sydney, Singapore, Frankfurt, New York and Chicago facilitating a 24-hour service to a global customer base.
As a part of the London Client Solutions team you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of your own portfolio of clients acting as a Primary Client Solutions Representative (CSR)
- Periodic reviews of client processes, investigating ways to improve, streamline or automate and implementing accordingly
- Development and management of customer KPI’s, investigating root cause issues and subsequently working to resolve
- Performing regular performance reviews with own client portfolio, documenting meeting discussion, ensuring follow up and completion of any action points
- Oversight and management of customer on boarding, delivering front to back clearing setup, ensuring accuracy across all stakeholders, and customer satisfaction
- Partnering with EMEA Sales team to pitch for new client business, providing operational expertise and solutions
About you –
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Futures Clearing client services.
- Experience of Energy markets (Power & Gas in particular) preferable
- A proven track record of client service performance and the ability to improve inefficient clearing processes
- A methodical and diligent approach to daily key risk tasks
- An ability to engage and communicate with key internal stakeholders as well as external customers
- An ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- A strong risk mindset
About Us –
Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) provides clients with risk and capital solutions across physical and financial markets.
CGM's diverse platform has evolved over more than 30 years and provides financing, financial hedging, physical execution and access to market pricing for clients exposed to commodities and financial markets. Markets covered include energy; metals, mining and agriculture; fixed income and currencies; credit; and futures.
CGM's global reach includes 24-hour market coverage with staff located in more than 20 offices across the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.