EMEA Group Procurement Third Party Risk Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Join our team as the EMEA Third Party Risk Analyst and join an innovative and entrepreneurial Group Procurement (GP) team in our growing EMEA business.
You will be responsible for providing support to business stakeholders, primarily in EMEA and the Americas, on matters relating to supplier governance for new and existing supplier relationships. In addition, you’ll be collaborating to deliver projects in support of the ongoing development of Macquarie’s oversight of Third Party engagements across all divisions.
You’ll be working closely with both the regional GP team and the global Third Party Risk (TPR) team to deliver value from a wide variety of tasks, covering core BAU task functions as well as regionally aligned (EMEA) responsibilities and global TPR initiatives. You will need to be strong in managing stakeholders while progressing day-to-day activities. You will need strong prioritisation, interpersonal and influencing skills as you own or support a diverse range of projects – big and small – and key stakeholders across the region.
You will thrive on the challenge of earning the trust of stakeholders in a relationship-driven organisation. You will be pro-active and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard.
- Key point of contact for regional stakeholders, providing guidance on supplier governance and assurance activities applicable to individual supplier engagements, leveraging your network of subject matter experts from other teams as needed
- Monitoring and supporting ongoing compliance to Policy, including ensuring quality and integrity of supplier assurance data captured in our Supplier Risk Management system
- Providing training to business stakeholders on best practices relating to supplier governance and Macquarie’s specific processes and requirements
- Supporting the delivery of key projects, collaborating in the production and maintenance of internal documentation, identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement, and delivering value across a range of initiatives relating to supplier governance
- Data analysis and reporting on supplier risks and governance, including data quality reviews and trend analysis
Skills/experience you will bring to the role:
- Experience working in a third party risk / supplier governance / procurement / operations function
- Strong self-motivated multi-tasker who can prioritise competing tasks and stakeholders
- Experience in providing stakeholders with specialist advice and monitoring its execution
- Ability to work independently in a fast adapting and agile work environment
- Proactive and deliverable focused, with a dedication to delivering against hard deadlines
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong data analytical capabilities
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.