Borrowing Base Associate, Geneva - Commodities and Global Markets EMEA
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking to hire an analyst based in the Geneva office to join our global Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) borrowing base operations team. In this role you will focus on operating borrowing base facilities across multiple asset classes ensuring accurate reporting of collateral and timely submission of documents required by external Lenders. This is an incredible opportunity to work across multiple business and functions that support CGMs borrowing base facilities.
In this job you will;
- Be responsible for identifying eligible assets for borrowing bases and compiling the borrowing base reports
- Monitor collateral and ensure compliance with borrowing base facility requirements and covenants
- Work with the facility agents to onboard new assets
- Providing information packs to support external audits as required by Lenders
- Internal reporting and stakeholder management
- Support initiatives to improve reporting processes. This will include identifying areas for improving efficiency and the speed and quality of data for reporting purposes.
The successful candidate with have:
- 3+ years relevant experience in commodities working in a finance or funding related role
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, or relevant professional qualification.
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems and programming skills eg VBA, python would be a plus
- Experience in liquidity and cash flow forecasting
- Experience in process improvement.
- Technical knowledge of asset valuation
- Learning agility across new processes, technology and applications.
- Proven ability to deliver timely high quality work and prioritize in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to work as part of a cross office team and collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders across different time zones
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.