Finance Platforms Business Analyst 12 Mth FTC
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We have an excellent opportunity for a business analyst to join Macquarie's Projects and Change Team within the Financial Management Group in EMEA. You will join a project delivery team supporting the Finance Division with achieving their ambitious change agenda. Our internal project team comprises project professionals with varied experience who focus on initiatives delivering significant change due to regulatory and / or internal drivers for change.
With prior experience as a project Business Analyst, you will bring with you a proven ability to deliver system, process, procedure, and policy changes in Finance Divisions. You will leverage your great communication skills and prior experience in control framework implementation, organisational change and/or risk management, to deliver end to end change in one or more projects, ensuring requirements are met and benefits realised, driving key outcomes as agreed with your business stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- As a key member of a project team, involvement will extend through the project lifecycle, assisting with planning, impact assessment, solution design, testing, implementation, and post implementation support.
- Leading and participating in gathering information, evidence, facilitating workshops as part of the project deliverable – including gap analysis of current vs future state
- Co-ordinating and/or implementing changes made to systems, processes, policies and procedures end to end to solve the problem at hand
- Acting as a primary point of contact for your project delivery, you will build enduring relationships with key business stakeholders, leveraging your understanding of the subject matter area to frame the problem in business terms
- Leveraging your agile experience to get the job done in a pragmatic way
- Contributing to project plans and providing updates including identifying, communicating, and managing risks to solution delivery
To be successful, you have:
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders and managing expectations
- Relevant degree / qualifications
- Experience with Axiom, JIRA and Confluence platforms is desirable
- Experience in delivering projects using the Agile and Scrum methodologies, through geographically dispersed teams and external resources is desirable
- Experience in Financial Services either as a Business Analyst, or previously in a Finance / Audit role, is desirable
If this sounds like your next role, we look forward to hearing from you.
About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.