Regulatory Operations, Business Analyst 12 month Fixed Term
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work initially on a 12-month fixed term contract within our Regulatory Operations team – a collaborative team of subject matter experts in European regulations and transaction reporting for our commodities and global markets business.
You will work closely with stakeholders globally across the Business, Compliance, Risk, Operations, vendors and technology to ensure small to large change initiatives are successfully implemented. Your work will vary depending on the project from performing root cause investigation and impact analysis to requirements gathering and facilitation / project co-ordination. You will need to balance the management of multiple initiatives concurrently to meet deadlines. As this is a highly visible role, you will not only gain knowledge of a wide range of Macquarie products, you will also gain exposure to various divisions throughout Macquarie.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- driving and supporting business/gap analysis activities from inception to closure
- providing key input into solutions that meet stakeholder and/or regulatory requirements
- ensuring solutions remains fit-for-purpose through implementation and supporting closure / BAU handover activities
- working with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels to support communication and transparency of activities
- supporting the identification and management of project risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
To thrive in this role, you will:
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent facilitation skills and the ability to bring structure to ambiguity
- Have the ability to work individually and as part of the team by leading, providing support and guidance to fellow team members
- Demonstrate confidence in communicating and influencing stakeholders at various levels
- Have the ability to adapt in constant change
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.