UI Software Engineer
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Looking for a Front-End developer to participate in a global technology project to deliver new risk system and supporting front-office platforms in a fast-paced environment.
About our team:
Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) group provides clients with risk and capital solutions across physical and financial markets, providing financing, financial hedging, physical execution and access to market pricing for clients exposed to commodities and financial markets. Technology team are key partners with the business.
Our small team of technologists means you will have an immediate impact on the production system, as well as being able to offer a variety of opportunities for our team members.
The close relationship to the business with an agile process means you can get the quick satisfaction from a job well done. Our flexible, open workspace encourages collaboration and supports working with the people who can best help you get the job done.
Key responsibilities :
- Deliver high quality, low maintenance software solutions that is fast and efficient for our key commodities trading and risk systems
- Provide architecture & design for the deal capture and management components
- Work with technology stakeholders to devise solutions that will fulfil business requirements and meet organizational strategic goals
- Foster strong working & collaborative relationships with the business & technology stakeholders across multiple locations
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Provide maintenance and enhancements to the existing applications.
About you :
You will be degree qualified in Computer Science or similar with proven development experience in Angular.
Specific Technical Skills:
- Experience with recent versions of Angular
- Experience with RxJS preferred
- Experience with E2E Testing tools preferred
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Have an enthusiasm for the UI and an appreciation of UX and user centric development
- Ability to provide analysis on complex problems and present findings in a cohesive and easy to understand manner
- Collaborate effectively within a global IT environment across multiple locations
- Adaptable, accountable, solution orientated and possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.