Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their Client Solutions Group (CSG) division.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- extensive calendar management, including booking meetings, managing conflicts and booking rooms/catering etc;
- Booking and confirming extremely complex travel arrangements including producing comprehensive travel itineraries, working on roadshows, flights, hotels, cars, trains and visas
- processing purchase orders and invoices on Coupa;
- processing monthly Amex / expense claims in Concur ensuring deadlines are adhered to;
- Producing and coordinating documents for meetings including printing, binding, scanning
- General administration and support such as organising large-scale events for the department and the team
Providing support for other Executive Assistants as required.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years work experience supporting senior directors and a team within a fast-paced office environment. You will have strong Outlook experience and be able to manage several calendars, working across different time zones; coupled with:
- a good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and strong MS Outlook experience
- excellent attention to detail and organisational skills,
- ability to balance conflicting priorities and make decisions accordingly;
- proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of team members and act as necessary;
- good judgement and discretion on confidential matters
- working as part of a team.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than A$773/€523/£440/$US578 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
All figures as at 31 March 2022.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.